Frequently Asked Questions for New Zealand

  1. Why Should I study in New Zealand?

    New Zeland offers Quality education.Education Fees 10% less than Australia. Possibility to earn Permanent Residency after Completion of Course. Higher Visa Success Rate. Institutions offering UG, PG, Masters & Doctorate Course. Paid Internships available, Work Permits chances.

  2. What are the work opportunities after the complication the degree or diploma program?

    New Zealand offers students a one year job search visa after completion of either a diploma or a degree program. The points based immigration system is one of the easiest in the world, and a lot many people from Nepal have made New Zealand their home. During the study period also, students can work part-time, which helps them take care of their living costs.

  3. Can I get admission for MBA in New Zealand without work with 82% in UG ? What is the IELTS requirement?

    Most of New Zealand Colleges and Universities require work experience after Bachelor degree for MBA admission but the admission is possible without work experience as well. You can plan to study Graduate Diploma in Business or International Business course.IELTS 6 in each band overall 6.5 is required. For more guidance, kindly share your details with us, our expert counselors will get in touch with you.

  4. How the NZ education system is structured?

    Education in New Zealand can be divided into below four areas:

    • Early childhood education (from birth to five years).
    • years 0/1-8 or primary/intermediate school (ages 5-13 years).
    • years 9-13 or secondary school (ages 13+).
    • Tertiary education (not compulsory - ages 16+).
  5. Do I need a visa to study in New Zealand? How long can I study in New Zealand? Are New Zealand degrees recognized internationally?

    Everyone who comes to study in New Zealand from overseas must meet certain rules and requirements. If you are coming to New Zealand to study for more than three months, you will need a student visa or permit. Providing you pass your course and continue to meet the requirements of your student visa you can continue to extend your visa for as long as you wish. There is no limit on the time you can spend in New Zealand as a student. New Zealand degrees are recognized internationally and will be accepted when applying for post-graduate study in most countries.

  6. Are there any scholarships available in New Zealand?

    The New Zealand Government offers the following scholarships to candidates of selected developing countries:

    • New Zealand Development Scholarships
    • Short Term Training Awards
    • Commonwealth Scholarships
    • New Zealand Regional Development Scholarships
    • New Zealand International scholarships are funded by the New Zealand Government and administered by Education New Zealand.
  7. What kind of accommodations are available in New Zealand for students?

    In many cases, your accommodation will be only minutes from your place of study. Your institution can help you find accommodation before you begin studying. Halls of residence or student hostels. These are usually located on campus or nearby, with single or twin rooms. Bed linen and cleaning are provided. Meals are eaten in a communal dining hall, with special dietary needs catered for. Home stay or private board. This gets you a room in a suburban house, usually with a garden and lawns.

    Your host family provides meals. Interacting with your host family and meeting their neighbors and friends is an excellent way to improve your English. Your host family will help you adjust to life in New Zealand. Renting a house or apartment. Renting a house or flat (apartment) on your own or with other people. You choose your own flat mates in single-sex or mixed accommodation, ranging from a two-bedroom apartment to a large house on its own land. Most rental properties are unfurnished, apart from an oven, a laundry, curtains and carpet.

  8. Which documents are usually required for admission in Postgraduate degrees in New Zealand?

    Most New Zealand universities accept the Nepalese graduation system of three years for entry into most postgraduate courses. A Nepali bachelor degree like BBS. is equivalent to a New Zealand Bachelor (Ordinary) Degree. However, some courses and universities may require a qualification equivalent to New Zealand Bachelor (Honors) Degree, which requires 16 years of formal education, which would mean another year after graduation or a four year degree course like B.E., B.Tech or other such courses. For most Universities, a good first degree from a leading university in Nepal or its equivalent is essential.

    If the student is not proficient in English, he may be required to take the IELTS (International English Testing System). Every institute has its own minimum scores with respect to this test. International students are required to take IELTS (International English Language Test), which is regularly administered by the British Council. A minimum score of 6.5 is usually required by most institutes.

    If the student does not obtain the minimum score required by the institute, he/she will have to go in for a 3 to 9 month bridging course in English at the institute before the start of the chosen program of study. Some universities may accept TOEFL scores instead of IELTS score.

  9. What are the top universities in New Zealand?

    There are 8 Universities in New Zealand like Auckland University of Technology, Lincoln University, Massey University, University of Auckland, and University of Canterbury which are amongst the best universities in the world. These universities offer some of the best MBA, Engineering & Technology programs.

  10. How much will it cost to live in New Zealand?

    It's recommended that tertiary student’s budget for up to NZ$15,000 for living expenses per year. Which can include the food accommodation, using of public transport, telephone charges, entertainment and other miscellaneous costs. The living costs are very versatile, as it will vary based on the lifestyle of the student.

  11. How much is the tuition fee?

    The cost of education, in particular, is very competitive, which means that in New Zealand, you can afford a world-class education with a very competitive price tag. The cost would range anywhere between NZ$ 14,500 to NZ$ 19,500 per year. This would vary from institutions to institutions and course to course.

  12. Can I work part -time while studying?

    Students undertaking a full-time course of study culminating in a recognized diploma or degree, taking at least one academic year to complete & students undertaking a full time course of study culminating in a qualification that would qualify for points under the Skilled Migrant Category may be granted a variation of conditions to their student permit to allow them to work for 20 hours per week and fulltime during term breaks.

  13. Are international students eligible to receive free health/medical care while studying in New Zealand?

    International students are not entitled to publicly funded health/medical care services while in New Zealand. If you receive medical treatment during your visit, you may be liable for the full costs of that treatment. It has now become compulsory under New Zealand law for international students to have travel / health insurance before coming here to study.

  14. Will the University help me in finding job placement when I’ve graduated?

    No. But the University offers regular career fairs where employers can meet with students who will soon graduate. The Student Job Service located on campus also has a current listing of positions available both for student jobs and graduate positions. There is also a Careers Center located in Student Services, which helps students to male informed career decisions about how they might use their qualifications and abilities to achieve their career goals. As a universal requirement, if the student performs the course of study well, all the expectations of the students will fall in place to achieve the career goal.

  15. Can I study part-time?

    No. All international students have to study full time to meet the requirement of their student permit with the NZ Immigration Services. However, a student on a NZ work permit is allowed to take a paper as part time, as long as they apply for a variation of conditions on their work permit with NZ Immigration Services.

canlı slot siteleri deneme bonusu veren siteler mersin escort https://dizigov.net/diziler/vikings-izle kingroyal kingroyal